Arm-Tex carries vapor recovery hoses from Pacific Echo and Kuriyama and composite vapor hoses from Uni-Chem. Kuriyama and Pacific Echo hoses are generally used for tank truck vapor recovery while the composite can expand the range to more harsh chemical transfer application. Assembled hoses come fitted with your choice of end connections including cam and groove fittings, threads, dry disconnect fittings, acme fittings, and valves.
Our vapor recovery hoses have the following specs:
- Can be retrofitted and modified to your specific need.
- Built for harsh and high use environments.
- Easy to fit on end connections.
- All hoses double banded with stainless steel punch lok clamps.
- “Swaged” on connections available on composite hosess.
- 100' rolls and cut and assemblies are available.
- Service Temperature : -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65.5°C) Actual service temperature range is application-dependent ˆOD measured over helix
- Construction : Polyurethane (TPU) tube with rigid PVC helix and embedded grounding wire.
Contact Arm-Tex today to speak to our knowledgeable staff about vapor recovery hoses from industry-leading manufacturers.