Arm-Tex carries the full line of Sure Seal butterfly valves including resilient seated and fire-safe butterfly valves. The Sure Seal butterfly valve is the superior resilient-seated butterfly valve for industrial applications on the market today.
Sure Seal Butterfly Valve Specifications:
- The stem is machined from 17-4 stainless steel to eliminate twisting.
- Two patented O ring-seals give a sure secondary seal as the O-seal becomes part of the body and encircles the stem before entering the seat and disc area.
- The top plate is machined to standardized drilling pattern allowing manual handle kits, and actuation, interchangeability also available in ISO patterns.
- Stem brushing composed of full strength, corrosion resistant Ertalyte® – absorb operator side thrust.
- A third stem seal ensures absolute seal externally or internally for vacuum or pressure service.
- Flange seal provides an absolute seal to all flanges within specifications.
- Seats feature EPDM, Viton®, and Sure Seal's special abrasion resistant formulated blend of FDA approved Nitrile and 12 other standard compounds.
- Hub and seat seals prevent product from attacking stem or body.
- Lug-style body has drilled and tapped lugs which meet ANSI 125 and 150 flange standards.
- Sure Lock disc screw assembly manufactured from 316 stainless steel - disc is machined to precision tolerance, allowing Sure Lock to be recessed in the face of the disc for extra locking ability.
- Precision machined and hand polished disc for positive seal with contoured edges for lower operating torque.
To learn more about Sure Seal butterfly valves, contact Arm-Tex today!