Arm-Tex proudly offers elevating platforms from Green Manufacturing.The G-RAFF line of elevating platforms are the best, patented, elevating platform specifically designed for bulk tankers, whether truck mounted or rail car mounted, on the market today. Since 1983, G-Raff elevating platforms have been providing superior fall prevention to access ALL top domes or manways on a typical tank car or dry bulk truck or rail car.
- Patented, proven design
- Ideal for loading / unloading various height vessels with multiple compartments
- Self-supporting, level, elevating work platform and railing enclosure
- Machine screw actuation with push-button controls
- Heavy Duty steel construction and top coated to your specifications
- Simple to install and simple to operate
- Meets or exceeds ALL OSHA requirements for fall protection
Custom Safety Systems Gallery
- Designed for tank / bulk trucks, Model M-5 provides fall protection for single-top manholes.
- Self-adjusting stairs give operators safe access to the top of the platform.
- Easily customized for your application.
- Patented elevating platform specifically designed for accessing multiple manways on a meleost tank / bulk truck.
- Works great with Isotainer loading and unloading
Model HC and TR Series
- The HC and TR series are patented elevating railing systems specifically designed for continuous fall protection on hopper cars (HC) or tank trucks (TR)
- Featuring a self-supporting elevating railing enclosure, machine screw actuation, and stationary platform with access stairway.
The RTT series is designed to provide safe access and fall protection like the M-26 and does not require self-leveling stairs. It is retrofitted to existing truck loading platforms, making it ideal for replacing manual gangways. Models range from protecting a single manhole to the entire length of the truck.
To order your G-Raff platform, please request a quote from Arm-Tex today!