Arm-Tex carries flat ramp gangways from Green Manufacturing, which has more than 50 years experience in the fall protection industry. The Model SB-Flat Ramp is designed for many different industries and applications that require safe access, typically, to the top of a vehicle or vessel. The ramp is also designed for applications that require a 15 degree up or down angle from center, making them perfect for various height vehicles.
Flat Ramp Gallery
- Green has a proven track record, with more than 50 years in the fall protection and safe access business
- Dual tension springs in both box-channel side panels
- Heavy Duty ½” bumpers to rest on vehicle if required
- Easily Adjustable safety lockdown chains for perfect fit onto the vehicle
- Folding Handrails made from Heavy Wall Aluminum tubing, and mounted on both sides, as standard equipment.
- Pneumatic or Hydraulic power is an available option on ALL gangways
- See also: Telescoping Gangway
Materials of Construction
- Heavy Duty Green gangways are available in Aluminum, Galvanized or Powder Coated Steel, or Fiberglass depending on your application
- Aluminum models have galvanized back box strut sections and back uprights.
- Rugged, non-slip, Grip-Strut walk surface
Mounting Options -Slide Track Mount
- Pivot Mount
- Flush Mount Brackets, standard
- 4 Bolt Mounting for EASY installation
Engineering & Options
All ramps are engineered to the highest quality for safety and performance. PE stamps are available for all drawings. Custom design for ANY application is readily available.
- Safety Cages on the end of flat ramp gangways provide an added layer of fall prevention (link to Safety Cages here)
- Larger length and Width gangways available and may use Pneumatic or Hydraulic Actuators
Request a quote from Arm-Tex today to customize your Green flat ramp gangway.