Arm-Tex carries horizontal lifeline systems from GREEN Manufacturing, which are designed to provide safe access and continuous fall protection to any operator requiring horizontal mobility. Operators can walk unencumbered to multiple hatches or compartments for a truck, railcar, any open structure requiring Secure horizontal movement.
All GREEN lifeline systems are engineered for operator safety, for compliance with governing OSHA standards, and for your specific application.
GREEN Horizontal Lifeline Systems have many unique features, including:
- Designed for single or multiple access points
- Heavy Duty cable supports
- Includes an "Insta-Rack" pedestal platform to access the system and connect
- to the lifeline
- Meets and exceeds ALL OSHA requirements
- Hot Dipped Galvanized
- Gray enamel or Safety Yellow
- Custom finishes available to meet your coating specifications
- GREEN provides several different weight-rated trolleys that run along the overhead I-beams for continuous fall protection
- Any of GREEN's gangways or enclosures also work in conjunction with the Lifeline system providing an additional layer of fall prevention.
Green designs and custom-builds horizontal lifeline systems that meet even the most challenging requirements. Straight or on a curve is NO PROBLEM. Our engineering team has over 150 years of experience and utilizes CAD software.
- Hopper cars
- Grain elevators
- Dry bulk rail and tank cars