Designed to stand up against corrosive, volatile and hazardous liquids, OPW's Drylok™ dry disconnect couplers are ideally-equipped to safely transfer solvents, acids and petrochemicals with the assurance that disconnection is NOT possible without the valve being closed. The OPW Drylok™ all but eliminates even the smallest drip for unparrelled safety.
With interlocking handles that prevent uncoupling while valves are open, Drylok™ couplers avert accidental spills, making the product essential for enterprises that can't afford product loss. OPW Drylok™ Disconnect Couplers feature a flat face, which also minimizes fluid loss. This combines with other noteworthy product traits to create a perfect solution for challenges associated with slurries, high flow rates, high-pressure lines and gases.
- Meets or exceeds every modern emission and worker safety requirement set by OSHA, EPA and others
- Less than .10 teaspoon (1/2 ml) fluid loss from a 2" unit, making Drylok one of the driest disconnects in the industry
- OPW Drylok Disconnect Couplers cannot be uncoupled while the valve is open
- Ease of use, thanks to simple handle action, which engages valve to coupler and closes/opens flow
- 360-degree orientation ensures proper alignment and seating
- Less obstruction in interior optimizes flow rate in high-viscosity or high-pressure applications
- Simplicity of maintenance and repair
- Low-cost maintenance
Contact our office to learn more about OPW Drylok™ Disconnect Couplers, along with our many other quality products.