Designed to stand up against corrosive, volatile and hazardous liquids, OPW's Drylok™ dry disconnect couplers are ideally-equipped to safely transfer solvents, acids and petrochemicals with the assurance that disconnection is NOT possible without the valve being closed. The hazardous liquid dry disconnect fittings all but eliminate even the smallest drip for unparrelled safety.
With interlocking handles that prevent uncoupling while valves are open, Drylok™ couplers avert accidental spills, making the product essential for enterprises that can't afford product loss. OPW Drylok™ Disconnect Couplers feature a flat face, which also minimizes fluid loss. This combines with other noteworthy product traits to create a perfect solution for challenges associated with slurries, high flow rates, high-pressure lines and gases.
- Meets or exceeds every modern emission and worker safety requirement set by OSHA, EPA and others
- Less than .10 teaspoon (1/2 ml) fluid loss from a 2" unit, making Drylok one of the driest disconnects in the industry
- OPW Drylok Disconnect Couplers cannot be uncoupled while the valve is open
- Ease of use, thanks to simple handle action, which engages valve to coupler and closes/opens flow
- 360-degree orientation ensures proper alignment and seating
- Less obstruction in interior optimizes flow rate in high-viscosity or high-pressure applications
- Simplicity of maintenance and repair
- Low-cost maintenance
Contact our office to learn more about OPW Drylok™ Disconnect Couplers, along with our many other quality products.