Vapor Recovery Hose
Arm-Tex carries vapor recovery hoses from Pacific Echo and Kuriyama.
Our vapor recovery hoses have the following specs:
- Can be retrofitted and modified to your specific need.
- Built for harsh and high use environments.
- Available in aluminum, galvanized steel, safety yellow painted steel, stainless steel or can be painted to your specifications.
- Pipe handrails standard to provide a more secure environment for operators.
- Slip resistant deck span walk surface standard with optional bar grating or fiberglass treads available.
- Locks automatically in the upright position.
- Rugged quality bumpers on the bottom of the unit for vehicle protection.
- 500# load capacity to accommodate potential emergency rescue efforts.
- Stainless steel hardware and bronze oil impregnated bushings are provided for all pivot points to ensure long lasting performance.
- Service Temperature : -40°F (-40°C) to 150°F (65.5°C) Actual service temperature range is application-dependent ˆOD measured over helix
- Construction : Polyurethane (TPU) tube with rigid PVC helix and embedded grounding wire.
Kuriyama hoses are generally used for tank truck vapor recovery:
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Arm-Tex or call 800-536-1983