Sure Seal Butterfly Valves
Arm-Tex carries a full line of Sure Seal butterfly valves.
The Sure Seal butterfly valve is the superior resilient-seated butterfly valve for industrial applications on the market today. Stem is machined from 17-4 stainless steel to eliminate twisting.
- Two patented O-seals give a sure secondary seal as the O-seal becomes part of the body and encircles the stem before entering the seat and disc area.
Top plate is machined to standardized drilling pattern allowing manual handle kits, and actuation, interchangeability also available in ISO patterns.
- Stem brushing composed of full strength, corrosion resistant ertalyte – absorb operator side thrust.
- A third stem seal ensures absolute seal externally or internally for vacuum or pressure service.
- Flange seal provides an absolute seal to all flanges within specifications.
- Seats feature EPDM, Viton® and Sure Seal's special abrasion resistant formulated blend of FDA approved Nitrile and 12 other standard compounds.
- Hub and seat seals prevent product from attacking stem or body.
- Lug-style body has drilled and tapped lugs which meet ANSI 125 and 150 flange standards.
- Sure Lock disc screw assembly manufactured from 316 stainless steel - disc is machined to precision tolerance, allowing Sure Lock to be recessed in the face of the disc for extra locking ability.
- Precision machined and hand polished disc for positive seal with contoured edges for lower operating torque.
HIGH PERFORMANCE BUTTERFULY VALVES
High performance butterfly valves are the result of many years of experience in the manufacture and design of products for a variety of industrial applications. Our valves are designed and tested to meet or exceed the most exacting standard of our industries. If you have pressure and need a valve to hold it, you can find it on our valve.
- A wide range of applications from vacuum to very high pressure service, and from low to very high temperature service
- Direct mount actuation
- Optional "Blow-Out Proof Stem" per API 609
- Live loaded adjustable packing
- Uninterrupted gasket surface
- Available in different seat materials to 648° C
- One piece through shaft
- Welded disc pins
- Integrally cast disc stop
- Suitable for any severe process lines
- Excellent control characteristics that allow throttle control of flows
- Bubble-tight shut-off capability
- Bi-Directional Service
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Arm-Tex or call 800-536-1983