Bottom Loading Arms
Bottom loading arms offers benefits not achieved with top loading designs. Bottom loading takes place on the ground, making it inherently safer for the operator. It also allows for simultaneous loading of several tank compartments, increasing speed and efficiency of loading. Bottom loading is easily adaptable to vapor recovery systems.
Bottom Loading Arm Systems offer numerous benefits over conventional top loading:
- Safety of the person operating the loading arm is the prime advantage since the operator remains on the ground, not on top of the vehicle where falls are a common threat.
- Speed is a key advantage of bottom loading because tanks can be filled faster and a number of compartments can be loaded simultaneously.
- Connections are made more quickly so overall loading time is reduced.
- Bottom loading systems create less turbulence in the tank, reducing the danger of generating static electricity.
- Bottom loading not only reduces vapors, which can be an environmental hazard, but this system can also be easily adapted to fully recover vapors displaced during loading.
Bottom loading islands are simpler and less expensive to build than top loading racks. More savings are realized with bottom loading arms because you’ll safely load more material in a shorter time with less spillage and vapor loss. Arm-Tex offers a complete line of equipment for efficiently unloading and loading petroleum products, chemicals, and liquefied gases.
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Arm-Tex or call 800-536-1983