Railcar Loading Racks
Arm-Tex and Safe Harbor can provide safe access solutions and loading racks for your railcar loading requirements. Whether you are looking for Multiple Railcar Loading Systems or a Railcar Loading Rack for a single spot loading area, we have the solution for you.
Railcar Loading Systems
- Complete with loading & unloading system designs
- Provides operator an ergonomically safe and productive work environment
- Pre-engineered platform configurations as well as custom designs are available
- 10" tubular pedestal column is designed to fit into tight locations while minimizing installation cost
- Serrated bar grating and other slip resistant walk surfaces available in aluminum, stainless steel, or fiberglass
Multiple Railcar Loading Systems
- Multiple Rail Car Systems can be designed to allow for access without decoupling cars
- Tracks are available in 10-0 segments to fit any track length requirements
- Tracks can also be retrofitted to existing platforms if needed
- Self Closing safety gates can be provided as part of the track assembly
- Crash box cages are also available to bring the crash box hand rail height up to the OSHA requirements of 42" above walk surface for elevations in excess of 6 ft. above adjacent floor level
- Safety gates are designed and available for both new and retrofit installations
- Toe Plates are standard on all Safety Gates to meet OSHA requirements
- If needed, Pivot Mount designs are available and can be retrofitted to existing pivot mount hardware to reduce installation cost
Railcar Loading Rack designs can be either single pedestal configuration to conserve space reduce installation cost or two column bent configuration to accommodate piping runs. Pipe Rack design, fabrication, and installation are also provided to customers.
Each of our Loading & Unloading Systems are available in a variety of heights to suit your specific application, and they’re designed to create a safe, efficient work environment.
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Arm-Tex or call 800-536-1983