Marine Loading Arms
The Arm-Tex B0034 Marine loading arm is designed to serve large tanker ships up to 250.000 DWT and meets the most stringent specifications and requirements of the petrochemical industry. Our marine loading arm's capability has been proven with many years of trouble free operation worldwide.
The B0034 design includes a special support frame for the inboard arm and a rigid link pantograph balancing system with independent counterweights directly linked to the inboard and outboard arm. This ensures accurate balance of the marine loading arm throughout all maneuvering and connecting positions.
The special design of the inboard arm support structure additionally provides optimum operational safety aspects, low weight of the arm and lowest wind loads imposed to the jetty structure.
The advantages of the marine loading arm over hose loading facilities are:
- Ease of handling
- Higher availability/flexibility
- Less man power
- Minimum maintenance
- Maximum operational safety and minimized operational cost (cost of ownership).
- The loading arm provides ease of handling in all operational, maneuvering and maintenance positions, making it an economic alternative to hose loading installations i.e. there is no need for a crane and it requires only minimum man power.
- Our B0028 Marine Loading Arm is designed especially to meet the needs of barge transfer and river boat installations with marginal tidal variation.
- The B0028 has a self-supporting design and is counterweight balanced with separated yet directly linked counterweights for inboard and outboard arm, allowing easy, manual operation.
- Further advantages are provided by high safety standards, reliability and low maintenance cost.
Arm-Tex is a leading supplier of marine loading arms to the petrochem industry.
Contact one of our sales representatives todayto inquire about a quote from Arm-Tex or call 800-536-1983